Exergy Solutions Inc. is looking for a talented and self-motivated Digital Solutions Business Development Lead to join our growing team and take our unique business solutions to the next level. If you enjoy growth in a start-up style environment, working in a culture that loves creativity, experimentation, and innovation, then this could be a great fit for you.
Reporting to the Digital Solutions Manager, the Digital Solutions BD Lead will be required to research, identify and approach relevant businesses to market Exergy’s digital solutions services. The successful candidate will be tasked with growing the business by reaching out to North American businesses who have restricted access or remote locations and introducing them to Exergy’s i-WorkFace immersive experience.
This position requires a highly motivated and established sales or business development person with a passion for, and knowledge of, new and cutting-edge virtual/augmented reality visualization technologies. This successful individual needs to conceptualize the future of industrial work, understand how to drive costs out of workflows and drive through rapid access to information for decision making, and understand the constraints and unwanted costs associated with working at remote sites. If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on.
- Build extensive interest and support around Exergy’s safe and cost effective “i-WorkFace” virtual facilitation experience across a variety of industries;
- Successfully develop compelling value propositions and sales presentations, adequately delivering the technology’s capacity to provide superior training, engineering, and maintenance & reliability project support in remote or restricted access locations;
- Understand the AIM landscape, and other competitors within it, to appropriately position our solutions;
- Actively seek new business opportunities, creating a sales funnel and securing contracts in a wide variety of industries;
- Answer any incoming enquiries and respond to quotes;
- Conduct relevant workflow assessments to identify what i-WorkFace or AIM services can be offered to potential clients;
- Work collaboratively with the Exergy team to ensure a quality deliverable to the client; and
- Update and maintain CRM database with accurate and current client information.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 10+ years Commissioning and Start-Up experience;
- A well-developed and diverse network in the C&SU space;
- Prior sales experience with a demonstrated ability to close the deal and meet or exceed organizational targets;
- Understands reliability & maintenance organization and front-line worker mindset and challenges;
- Superior networking and relationship building skills;
- A knowledge of, and passion for, innovative technologies;
- Understanding of how project/system implementation and change management in organizations works;
- Experience conducting workflow assessments considered an asset;
- A strong technical or IT background; and
- Negotiation ability and proposal/contract writing.
Position 3-5 year Outcomes:
Exergy has expanded its client customer base and customer mix and continues to achieve accelerated growth. Exergy’s revenues have been doubling over the last three years as we aim to be the leader in helping industry achieve it’s digital solutions related goals in an agile fashion. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate similar year over year growth in the digital solutions business.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is based in an office environment located in Calgary, Alberta. There will be required travel between two locations within the city, where additional hazards may be present. Any additional site-specific training and certifications required will be provided.
If you feel that you are uniquely qualified for this position, we invite you to apply by Wednesday, December 18th, 2020.